mercredi 19 janvier 2011

A great family week end...

Three days week end where I went to Colorado to see my American family. A great time to be with them, it was just missing my sis Netta, but everyone else was there.
   

A good news: Eric and Lissa are engaged!!! Congrat to them, it was a great news. They got engaged on Thursday 13th and we celebrate Friday night. I even drank half of a champagne glass for them!!! 
Visit of Boulder, a nice little town with an actually walking road downtown!! looks like Europe!!!! lol
And then two days in Vail, a nice ski resort, where I went skiing a day. A snowy day, a bit cold, and for the first time in my life the snow was freezing as soon as it touch my goggles!!! After a good day, we had a great time in the hot tub... Feels good after a cold day.

  


The next day I was supposed to go skiing, but the weather was really bad for me!!! so I went down town Vail with Lissa and Polly. We went to the ski museum and walked around. The other of course were all skiing (nothing stops the Scotland!!!!) Keith and Eric even went running every morning at 6 am!!!
  
On Monday I had to take my plane back to SLC. It was at 7pm, we left Vail at noon, and we drove to Boulder. It normally takes 2h30 but because of the bad weather it took us 4h30 :( then we waited for the bus which was taking me to the airport, but it never came!!!! (Martin Luther King day is finally not a holiday) so they had to drive me to the airport. An extra hour drive!!! So a big driving day... a big thank you to our driver Luke.

Conclusion, an awesome week-end, I've been spoiled by my family, thank you so much to them. It was just great. It great to feel home with them, it recharges the battery!!! I love you guys.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire